About the Liebster Awards: Bloggers choose other bloggers that they like who have 200 followers or less. It helps get the blogs more followers and communicate with other bloggers. the chain keeps going, and if people don't stop, it just keeps going!
If/when nominated, create a post that includes:
- Thanking and linking back to the person who nominated you,
- Eleven facts about yourself,
- Answers to the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you,
- Nine bloggers (if you can't find nine, that's okay) who you want to nominate have fewer than 200 followers (the blogger who nominated you can't be one of them), and
- Eleven questions for your nominees
Eleven things about me:
- My favourite author, Jerry Spinelli, writes books mainly meant for kids in elementary school.
- I love Doctor Who and Sherlock.
- My favourite Doctor in Doctor Who is Ten.
- My Myer's-Briggs personality type is INTJ, even though I'm very talkative and most people at first sight would not label me as an introvert.
- I like researching random things for fun.
- I used to make PowerPoints for fun.
- I'm a Christian.
- I'm in my school band.
- I'm bad at rembering facts about myself.
- I first thought about writing a book when I was nine. It was supposed to be a children's book, and I'd written it for a school story competition.
- The first novel I tried to write was about a girl who started questioning reality. I started it when I was eleven.
Questions from Amanda:
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? The United Kingdom. I'm a bit of an Anglophile.
- Favorite music? Christian, especially Matthew West
- Favorite movie? Either God's Not Dead or Star Trek: Into Darkness
- Cats or dogs? Dogs.
- Longest time spent on a plane? I honestly have no clue. I think it's probably between four and seven hours.
- Favorite cheese? Colby Jack
- Apple or Android? Android
- Facebook or Instagram? Facebook
- How soon did you run out of questions to ask? Question seven.
- How many pets do you have? Two
- Which of these questions was hardest to answer? This one. None of the questions were particularly hard for me to answer, really.
Questions for my nominees:
- When did you first start writing?
- Why did you start your blog?
- How often do you write?
- What's your favourite colour?
- Do you prefer British or American spellings?
- What's your favourite animal?
- What's your favourite word?
- What's your favourite book?
- Who's your favourite author?
- When did you first decide to write a novel?
- Are you tired of answering all of these questions?